Platten & Film Reviews rockabilly ska

Zurück   Sub-cultures.de > Subculture Area > Psychobilly Psychobilly Forum

Hinweise

Psychobilly Psychobilly Forum Der Themen Bereich für Psychobilly Musik und Psychobilly Lifestyle

» Gefällt mir
» Rockin Tipps
Rockabilly Rules Shop

I SOLD MY SOUL

Satanic Stomp

Streeclip.TV

Flaming Star

Dynamite! Magazine

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Alt 24.04.2012, 16:53   the complete and only truth about the Meteors and all related #1
Invisibleman
Vadderbilly & Moderator

Benutzerbild von Invisibleman

Psychobilly Meteors

Standard the complete and only truth about the Meteors and all related

Anzeige
Vom Meister persönlich:

Zitat:
we do not will not or have ever told you what to do .say .wear or listen too
we do not give a fuck about what else you do or like or what you want .IF YOU LIKE THE METEORS THANX YOUR WHY WE DO IT.. 1 second or a 1000 years for the times you support us thanx

And if you dont like the METEORS go fuck yourselves ..

we say it every show every interview and if its to bloody cryptic or your trying to read between the lines to find the true and higher meaning

then Sir your are a cunt of finest quality a pox on your kind

while of course its non of our business what else you like music wise and the notion that it is my will ha ha has never been anything but total and realy quite obvious nonsense

on the other hand it does seem to be a total and almost vitaly important obsession that i must inform the universe on my own choice of music which bands etc if any i like and why when how and how dare i not say ....imust hate all ha ha ........i promise if i can be arsed to come back to this when and if i fucking feel like it or why not simply mind your own business freak.

but on another point i completly refuse to condemn or allow ridicule of any soul blessed with a complete and utter devotion to THe Meteors and related projects there are many, there is a complete and diverse variation in our work and links stories themes and lifetimes in there where as the six from one side of our first album cannot satisfy the most pure of heart luckily and
to the annoyance of the born agains (who as ive pointed out were never actualy therein the first place)IN HEAVEN not a still born child and while (this is gonna sting the pricks when they remember i was on it ha ha the thing you hate gave you the thing you love ha ha psycho enough ha ha)I am of course proud of it and do not disown it.
but because some people decided to stop they are bloody annoyed that it kept on moving, and so some.. not all in fact a minority, try to tell us it was all there was and we are wrong ...when my late father came from prison he was a little strange and i asked aint you happy and he told me he was a little dissapointed that all was working like when he left ..this is the concept except for me old man didnt go on about how the cups wernt original and my first haircut was the best one ......plus ask around he knew fuck all about music but they said he was a real psycho ha ha .respect whispering joe fenech ..my daddy wernt no vampire but he was a real life .......look it up freaks

.you are not in anyway shape or form a psychobilly if you dont like the meteors call yourselves what you want it will never change the fact as inventors of the game it is soly our conception
and scream and shout and say cramps hazel adkins or ...with respect the god J cash ..its all been said and its all been beaten ....in a simple form the very basic requirement is an acknowledgement to influence of the meteors is needed or it dosent even start to be psychobilly .....who says? ....why we do !...try to change the rules of monopoly by saying who writes the rules ...............and why does monopoly hate all other board games

no hidden message no ifs buts or fucking mistakes anything else youve heard is a lie and your a stupid and brain dead cunt ...for listening to other complete liars
and i guess the best part of you ran down your mamas leg at birth now jog on
your in the house of pure psychobilly......this is the original and only pure psychobilly world ...no Meteors No Psychobilly ..no argument no mistake and absoloutly no contest psychobilly the gendre not the name is the invention and sole creation of the Meteors ...there is no old school 2nd wave or fucking other variation .....there cannot be a 2nd wave as the first wave is still rolling likewise there no old school as school is still open

please read carfully ,while it is clearly stated above and a easily proven fact that the Meteors invented psychobilly nowhere here does it say only the meteors are psychobilly

But if youve just realized that then you are a complete and utter moran a dickhead and indeed at least a mid level Twat please google necromantix Mad sin or any of the other parasites that have been posing as equals and fooling only assholes homos fashion queens and other such shite....there you will find your home .....if you have an interest in flys torpedos or sad ...so sad ex members who have pimped their dignty to an asshole who couldent buy the real thing...or bully us or distroy our business and is dressing up his best efforts in as much METEORS cast offs as possible and want to hang around in a tribute crew pretending that you were all their when in fact u wernt there was no wrecking crew english german or fucking zorch untill the errr wrecking crew album was released by THE METEORS LONG AFTER said sad sad ...realy sad ex had gone ....and any body who was there before me is a liar ,,,,its all so simple try escalators tallboys zorch men if you cant find it under ex men sometimes it gets put in the mix and match file .....keep reading or not like u realy dont wanna know freak
ta ta

1 Danke erhalten.
Share with Facebook
Alt 24.04.2012, 16:54   the complete and only truth about the Meteors and all related #2
Invisibleman
Vadderbilly & Moderator

Psychobilly Meteors

Standard

Fuck politics fuck religion:

Zitat:
we have a lot of slogans that we use firstly so as to avoid any misconceptions misunderstandings.misquotes etc ..we work world wide and it has been useful to promote our agenda and public face these are not just catchy logos but plain and simple explanations of what we are about ..they like us are not hard to understand and unless your a complete spongehead need no further investigation ...but better to write a synopsis here as this is what the page is for ......ready ? Fuck politics of course all people have ideas credos and ideals but it is not my job or place or even my desire to motivate or preach anything other then the band i do not ever say and will never say. You wouldent understand or want to be bothered we niether support or deny any party and our shows are as much as possible a political free zone left or right or any fucking place in between who ever fux up our nite will be treated to an impartial response what ever it takes if you cant hang your poxy crap up at the door dont come in..
Fuck religion ....

My own personal religion must be obvious to even the single cell organisms that crawl ...but it is not compulsory i do not wish to convert shock or bring u to the arms of my god ..dont ask me dont ever think you know it. Put all the sixes pentagrams skulls and hollywood (no offence to usa its a term and i guess you understand if not fuck of back and work it out ) horror satanic cliche shit you want ..it dosent mean a fuck to us and if by accident you are possesed by something other then rock and roll at a show be more careful its fuck all to do with us

yeah that will do ha ha

1 Danke erhalten.
Rockabilly Onlineshop
Alt 24.04.2012, 16:55   the complete and only truth about the Meteors and all related #3
Invisibleman
Vadderbilly & Moderator

Psychobilly Meteors

Standard

the World WideWrecking Crew

Zitat:
our audience in our eyes anybody who supports The Meteors no countries no gendre ONE BIG FUCKING MONSTER The fourth Member of the band big small in the pit or silently ..the shirt does not define us or in fact mark us we dont have to love each other outside but we are together against the world .....I am not your leader or your Master I am Proudly with you ....you are not sheep or stupid enough to be led or controlled no matter what our enemies who could never understand us will whisper ....you have chosen to be part of it and this is not an easy choice .....were the wrecking crew who the fuck are you ...

THE PURE ....those possessed and blessed with a single minded dedication
and unshakeable love for all things meteors and nothing else not as visable and some say (not Me ) a strange and lonly breed but i know of 1000s some never at a show or not imediatly catagorised as a meteors maniac and with no wish to be anything else

my god bless us all ftw

1 Danke erhalten.
Alt 24.04.2012, 16:59   the complete and only truth about the Meteors and all related #4
Invisibleman
Vadderbilly & Moderator

Psychobilly Meteors

Standard

PPF und andere Bands:

Zitat:
despite the legends and the absurd rumours of course I like many bands ..some of my favourites are the snakes the grizwalds tony montanas siezures spahm and quite a few more not that it should matter to anybody but me myob

1 Danke erhalten.
Alt 24.04.2012, 17:03   the complete and only truth about the Meteors and all related #5
Invisibleman
Vadderbilly & Moderator

Psychobilly Meteors

Standard

früher war alles besser...

Zitat:
" those sad and stupid dinosaurs who mope about the web whining about how it was better in the old days simply are just using this as a disguise for the fact they gave up and have lost their foothold on the lifestyle ,there are thousands of people who have either lived it always or recaught the virus that is the Meteors ,all are welcome and it dosent matter a baboons red arse if it's been a minuet or a life time ...if you like the meteors then you are welcome ...and if you don't then you simply are not a psychobilly ...so fuck of and die ......otmapp wwwc rule "
Also, wer Bock hat und sich einige Fragen direkt beatworten lassen möchte-ran an die Zeilen.

1 Danke erhalten.
Alt 14.01.2013, 11:48   the complete and only truth about the Meteors and all related #6
Joe
Erfahrener Benutzer

Benutzerbild von Joe

Psychobilly Meteors Psychobilly Demented are Go Garage

Standard

Ey, wieso hab ich das übersehen?
Joe ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten

Alt 15.01.2013, 10:24   the complete and only truth about the Meteors and all related #7
Invisibleman
Vadderbilly & Moderator

Psychobilly Meteors

Standard

Unendliche Weiten...

Antwort

Zurück   Sub-cultures.de > Subculture Area > Psychobilly Psychobilly Forum

Stichworte
about, all, complete, meteors, only, related, truth

Themen-Optionen Thema durchsuchen
Thema durchsuchen: